A Day In The Life Of A Coeur D’Alene Family Photographer
Meet Rachel. She’s a Coeur d’Alene family photographer and mama of three. When she’s not chasing her littles around, she’s probably behind her camera capturing all the in-between moments for other families. I got to spend a day with Rachel recently and let me tell you, it was eye-opening! I had no idea how much work goes into being a professional photographer, especially one who specializes in family photography. From early morning prep to meetings with clients and editing late into the night, Rachel’s days are packed. But she wouldn’t have it any other way. Keep reading to find out what a day in the life of a Coeur d’Alene family photographer looks like!
The Coeur D’Alene Family Photographer’s Schedule
9:00 a.m. – Arrive at client’s home
9:15 a.m. – Get to know the family and take some candid shots around the house
10:00 a.m. – Head out to location for formal photos
11:00 a.m. – Finish up formals and take some fun, posed shots around the location
12:00 p.m. – Return to client’s home for lunch break
1:00 p.m. – Resume shooting candidly around the house and yard
3:00 p.m. – Wrap up shoot and say goodbye
A Day in the Life of a Coeur D’Alene Family Photographer
As a Coeur D’Alene family photographer, I spend my days capturing memories for families. I start my day by meeting with clients to discuss their vision for their session. We collaborate to come up with a game plan that will result in beautiful, natural photos that the family will cherish for years to come. Once we have a plan in place, I set up my equipment and get ready to take some stunning photos!
I love spending time with families and getting to know them during our sessions. It’s so rewarding to see the joy on their faces when they see their finished photos. Knowing that I’ve helped preserve precious memories for them is what motivates me to continue doing what I do!
Tips for Hiring a Family Photographer
Hiring a family photographer can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be! Here are a few tips to help you find the perfect fit for your family:
1. Do your research. Ask around for recommendations or look for reviews online. Once you’ve found a few photographers you like, take a look at their portfolios to get a feel for their style.
2. Make sure you’re comfortable with the photographer. You’ll be spending a lot of time with them on your shoot, so it’s important that you feel comfortable in their presence.
3. Discuss your vision for the shoot beforehand. What kind of atmosphere are you hoping to capture? What style of photos do you want? This will help the photographer understand your expectations and deliver results you’ll love.
4. Have an idea of what locations you’d like to use ahead of time. This will help the photographer plan for the best possible shots.
5. Be prepared to pay a bit more for quality work. A good family photographer is worth their weight in gold, so don’t be afraid to invest in someone who will capture beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!
I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into my day-to-day as a Coeur d’Alene family photographer. It’s a lot of work, but it’s also a lot of fun. I get to meet so many wonderful families and capture their most precious memories. If you’re thinking about hiring a family photographer, I encourage you to reach out and set up a consultation. I would be more than happy to chat with you about your vision for your family photos and answer any questions you may have.
Visit : https://kamishawphotography.com/